Crystalusion Screen Replacement Warranty
Crystalusion® is an advanced Nanotechnology product designed to protect mobile devices from damage that can occur during normal everyday use. If your device screen that is protected by Crystalusion® is cracked or smashed as part of the normal use of your device by yourself within 12 months of your Crystalusion purchase, we will compensate you as set out below.
In order to establish your claim, you will need to provide us with evidence of the following:
- That Crystalusion has been applied to the damaged device. Once Crystalusion has been applied to a device, it becomes part of the device screen at a molecular level and can only be identified by an expensive process. To avoid the cost to you of proving this evidence, we will accept that Crystalusion has been applied if the device has been registered with us within 14 days of your Crystalusion purchase. To register your device, visit www.crystalusion.com/warrantyregistration and follow the instructions. Once registered, you will receive a registration code which you will need to quote in the event that you need to make a claim.
- That the damage occurred as part of normal everyday use. You will need to provide us with a brief written description of the incident which led to the damage, as well as the device IMEI number and our registration number. To do this visit www.crystalusion.com/claims and completing the damage claim form. We may ask you to produce additional evidence to validate your claim, such as photographs of the screen damage. Failure to provide us with full details may lead to your claim being rejected.
Claims should be notified to us straight away, and within no more than 5 days after the incident that caused the damage to occur. Any delay in notifying us of your claim may make it harder for us to verify it, or increase the cost to us of dealing with it. If this is the case, we may reject your claim, or only accept it on the basis that you should be responsible for the increased costs we incur.
If we are satisfied that your claim is valid, we will provide you with a claim reparation code and instructions for how to arrange for your screen to be replaced, either by an authorised Crystalusion repair agent or by using our direct repair service.
Nothing set out in this warranty is intended to limit your statutory rights as a consumer.
Company Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Information about the Company
Crystalusion Limited is a privately owned company.
The following information is required by the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002. https://https://www.crystalusion.com is provided by Crystalusion Limited. whose registered address is at 12, Regent Court, 1 North Bank, London, NW8 8UN, United Kingdom.
Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Our company registration number is GB 08317730.
From time to time the website Crystalusion.com is updated for reasons such as amending the information on the website to updating the terms and conditions on the website. It is important that you familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions on a regular basis and your continued use on Crystalusion.com signifies that you accept and are bound by the most recently updated terms and conditions.
In order to shop Crystalusion.com you must be 18 years or above if we are in doubt then we may request some form of I.D. when delivering the goods.
Personal Use Only
The products bought on Crystalusion.com are to be used for personal use only and not to be re – sold for commercial business purposes.
1. All of our prices displayed on Crystalusion.com are inclusive of V.A.T. shown in the Sterling currency, delivery is not included within the price displayed on the website.
2. The price you pay for the goods is displayed on the website as soon as you continue to the checkout process. You will be notified about the price including delivery before you are required to commit any funds.
3. We will always ensure that the prices on Crystalusion.com are up to date and accurate however errors may occur, if a situation arises that a product on the website has been priced incorrectly we will contact you by phone initially to confirm the correct price and then give you the option of reconfirming the order or cancelling it.
4. Payment for your goods can be made by PayPal, or should you wish you can also email email@example.com to arrange for an alternative payment method.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content of https://https://www.crystalusion.com is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You don’t have permission to reproduce, modify, copy, distribute, transmit or publish the content of https://https://www.crystalusion.com for commercial purposes.
Liability & Indemnity
Crystalusion.com does not accept responsibility for the external risks that are associated with purchasing on-line. Crystalusion.com will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded through the website. Crystalusion.com accepts no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the site.
Crystalusion.com will not be liable for:
1. Financial losses incurred through the use of the website.
2. Physical harm incurred through the use of the website.
3. Bugs,viruses that may be transferred from the Crystalusion.com site to your personal computer.
1. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
2. The contract between us (Crystalusion.com) and you (the customer) shall be governed by the laws of England.
3. Crystalusion.com are under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the cause of the delay is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
4. Your right to cancel can be exercised in writing or in another durable material by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Websites
The Crystalusion.com website includes links to other websites for the benefit of our consumers, however Crystalusion.com are not responsible for the content of the external sites. Therefore we exclude ourselves from any damage or liability incurred through the use of the external sites.
If you think the sachet you have received has been damaged Crystalusion.com kindly requests our customers not to open or tear the contents in the Crystalusion box and send in two digital photos of their damaged product to email@example.com before a refund or replacement is actioned under our Refunds & Returns Policy.
How to detect a damaged Sachet? A damaged sachet would contain a water or liquid mark visible on the outside. If you feel 1 sachet (the cleaner or Crystalusion – Liquid Glass Protection) feels empty this would imply there has been a manufacturing error and you would therefore need to contact our customer support team on firstname.lastname@example.org
There are several instances where it is advsiable for you to contact our customer services team before opening and applying Crystalusion – Liquid Glass Protection.
If you are in doubt regarding any of the below comments please contact our customer service team via email on email@example.com;
Crystalusion – Liquid Glass Protection should not be applied to surfaces that are sensitive to alcohol. It has been tested on all major technology brands including but not limited to, HTC, Samsung, Canon, LG, Philips, Sony, Apple, HP, IBM, Nokia and more. If in doubt please contact our customer service team.
Your device or surface must be exceptionally clean before the Crystalusion – Liquid Glass Protection layer can be applied. This is so that the Crystalusion layer can properly bond to the device or surface. This is also the reason Crystalusion is sold in conjunction with a cleaner however if you are in doubt about the cleanness of your device or surface please contact our customer service team.